Regular boiler servicing is vital to ensure that your boiler is running safely and efficiently. Poorly maintained or faulty boilers present a serious health risk to you and your family, because they can cause fatal carbon monoxide poisoning. More information on why you should regularly service your gas central heating boiler is available here
This checklist explains what to expect from a boiler service from InterPlumbing and Bathrooms:
What do our Gas Safe Engineers do during a boiler service?
- Our engineer will inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- The inspection will include checking your boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- Your boiler casing will be removed to check the functioning of its main components.
- A gas pressure check will ensure your boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test will ensure that no unsafe emissions are being released from your boiler.
- Your boiler’s parts will be cleaned as required.
- our boiler’s casing will be put back on and properly sealed.
- Our engineer will leave a checklist with you including all of the relevant information you need about the safety of your boiler.
How much does it cost to service my boiler?
A standard boiler costs just £49.95 inc VAT.