If you own a tenanted property, it is a legal requirement to have a safety certificate (also known as a CP12) issued for all the gas appliances by a Gas Safe engineer.
Call us today to book in your safety certificate appointment: 01782 950980
What do you get when you book a landlord gas safety check?
1. Compliance with landlord legislation
2. Guaranteeing the safety of your appliances therefore your tenants
3. You will avoiding possible costly breakdown fees
4. You will be ensuring the appliance has the correct safe ignition and operation
5. We will also check for Carbon Monoxide from your appliances. Carbon Monoxide left unchecked can be fatal. There is no smell, no taste and symptoms can be similar to those of a cold / flu virus.
All of our gas safe checks are carried out by an experienced, qualified Gas Safe registered heating engineer.
Our highly professional Gas Safe engineers are fully qualified, fully insured and pride themselves on the high quality of their work. They will guide you through the work they have carried out, they will discuss any gas inspection options in full and always tidy up after themselves.
Why do I need a Gas Safe Engineer?
The Gas Safe Register (formerly CORGI) is the official list of gas engineers who are qualified to work safely and legally on gas appliances.
All of our engineers are Gas Safe registered and always carry their Gas Safe ID cards.
How do I book a Landlord gas safety certificate?
Call our friendly team on 01782 950980 and ask for Darren.
How much does a landlord safety check cost?
Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (CP12) £54.95 (inc VAT)
Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (CP12) and Boiler Service £74.95 (inc VAT)
Extra Gas appliance Gas Safety Checks – £10.00 (per appliance)
March 2017 Offers! – 15% OFF
Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (CP12) 15% off
Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (CP12) and Boiler Service 15% off