Landlord Certificates and RepairsIf you own a tenanted property, it is a legal requirement to have a gas safety certificate.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
Interspace Building Services Limited is a family run Plumbing, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Specialist, established since 2003 in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
If you own a tenanted property, it is a legal requirement to have a safety certificate (also known as a CP12) issued for all the gas appliances by a Gas Safe engineer.
All of our gas safe checks are carried out by an experienced, qualified Gas Safe registered heating engineer.
Our highly professional Gas Safe engineers are fully qualified, fully insured and pride themselves on the high quality of their work. They will guide you through the work they have carried out, they will discuss any gas inspection options in full and always tidy up after themselves.
Landlords Gas Safety Inspection to give you the Certification that you require.
Get in Touch to book a Gas Safety Inspection so that you have the right Certification you Require.
- Carried out by Gas Safe Registered Engineers
- Burner Pressure Checks
- Condensate traps cleaned
- All certificated and registered with Gas Safe
- Boiler Analysis
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Checks
Frequently Asked Questions.
What do you get when you book a landlord gas safety check?
1. Compliance with landlord legislation
2. Guaranteeing the safety of your appliances therefore your tenants
3. You will avoid possible costly breakdown fees
4. You will be ensuring the appliance has the correct safe ignition and operation
5. We will also check for Carbon Monoxide from your appliances. Carbon Monoxide left unchecked can be fatal. There is no smell, no taste and symptoms can be similar to those of a cold / flu virus.
How do I book a Landlord gas safety certificate?
Call our friendly team on 01782 950980.
Why do I need a Gas Safe Engineer?
The Gas Safe Register (formerly CORGI) is the official list of gas engineers who are qualified to work safely and legally on gas appliances.
All of our engineers are Gas Safe registered and always carry their Gas Safe ID cards.
How much does a landlord safety check cost?
Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (CP12) £54.95 (inc VAT)
Landlords Gas Safety Inspection (CP12) and Boiler Service £74.95 (inc VAT)
Extra Gas appliance Gas Safety Checks – £10.00 (per appliance)