Part Time Administration Assistant (with CAD experience) Interspace Building Services Ltd
Salary negotiable and will be discussed at interview stage
This is not your usual office based position, the role is varied as there are two different companies running out of the same office. The parent company, Interspace Building Services Ltd, completes commercial projects, the other company, Inter Plumbing & Bathrooms, completes domestic plumbing & heating needs for the home sector. We expect all works completed to a high standard and by side of this we expect excellent customer service to be given.
About the role:
Job Role: Permanent Part-Time Administration Assistant with an option to progress
Area: ST5 0SR
Hours: 8.30am to 1pm Monday – Friday.
Duties will include;
- Answering the phone in a polite and professional manner.
- Writing / Typing quotations.
- Calling suppliers for material prices.
- Creating and organising appointments for the Director, whether it be meetings or site visits with clients.
- On occasions when required, you will attend local business breakfast meetings to promote the company.
- You will be using a CAD program to produce drawings that can be sent to the client
- Training can be given but a natural aptitude to using computers would be useful.
- Minimum 9 GCSE’S A* – C Grade (including English, Maths and ICT)
- Preferably studying or achieved a qualification in; Business, Administration or customer service would be ideal but not compulsory.
- Previous relevant experience is preferred but not essential.
- You must be well presented and respectful.
- Self-Motivated and able to motivate others.
- Efficient and well organised.
- Work to a high standard, showing attention to detail, showing care and thought in all you do.
- Good communication skills with other members of the team and clients.
- Looking to improve processes that are in place with regards, efficiency aspects of the company.
- You will want to promote the companies using social media and in your general day to day affairs.
- As this role involves converting quotes into work, having a good attitude and a respectful manner is vital when talking to clients.
As you will be working amongst other staff in the office it is important that you can work well in a team and are willing to help and support other members but you must also be able to work individually.
As one of your tasks will be manning the phone it is crucial that all calls are answered and dealt with as professionally and efficiently as possible.
We will give you all the training, support and continued professional development you need and we appreciate that work/life balance is important. If you show commitment to us we will in turn invest commitment to you.
Please submit your C.V. via email, for the attention of: